Since 1982 Central Fire Protection, Inc. has been providing solutions, innovations and services for our residential and commercial clients. Our services include computer based design and engineering by NICET certified designers, consulting, installation, service and inspections. Our goal is to provide our valued clients with quality installation of Fire Protection Sprinklers, in a timely, professional manner with a focus on quality workmanship and value. Our goal is not only to install your next job but also to become a part of your team to provide quality Fire Protection on all of your present and future jobs.
11419 Mathis Avenue Suite 204
Dallas, Texas 75234
State License No.SCR-0821
- With over 25 years of installation experience in all types of automatic fire sprinkler system, you can rest assured that compliance for all the required standards for your project will be adhered to.
- Whether your job is small or large, new construction or retrofit, you will find us to be professional and courteous- displaying pride in our work from start to final certification.
- We are proud of our reputationfor quality work and our experienced field workforce. We will meet the demands of unusual site work, challenging retrofit installations and difficult job circumstances.
- We recognize the need to completeretrofit work with minimal disruption to the owners business. We have crews available to work during off hours or other special conditions.
- We continually investin the most up-to-date tools and equipment to expedite the installation process.
- Our company safety programand our strict adherence to OSHA regulations will make certain your job and our field
- Our inspection team will keep your system operating reliably. We are experienced in all types of fire sprinkler systems. We offer a monthly, quarterly or annual inspection schedule to meet the specific regulatory and insurance requirements for the facility. Our Inspectors can also provide a site-specific consultation or in-plant training for designated on-site personnel.
- Wet or Dry Fire Sprinkler Systems - Anti-Freeze Loops - Backflow Prevention Devices - Fire Pumps & Controllers
- Pre-action Deluge Systems - Standpipe & Control Valves - Underground Utilities
- We offer emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including underground and backflow preventors and fire pumps.Our technicians are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for24 hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems. Our Service Department stands ready to meet any emergency need and stand ready to handle special projects, tenant repairs and installations .
- We utilize the most advanced design engineering software available today. It includes real time, 3D capabilities that allow our designers to see an actual view, from any angle, of any part of the piping plan they are designing. Utilizing the newest technology and years of design experience will insure your project will be ready to start on time-and under budget.
- Our Design Team are NICET certified and have over 55 years of combined fire sprinkler design experience. Continual training in the latest product technologies means our team will design the system to meet your specific needs.
- Our dedication & commitment to the NFPA enables our design department to maintain current fire code rules and regulations. Our excellent relationships and knowledge with the local Authorities Having Jurisdiction will expedite the submittal process.
Meet our Team
President / CEO
Tel-214.496.9797, Ext 108
Tel-214.496.9797 Ext 104
Tel-214.496.9797 Ext 110
Office Administrator-Service Coordinator
Tel-214.496.9797 Ext 101
Executive Assistant-Office Manager
Tel-214.496.9797 Ext 103
Finance - Controller
Tel- 214.496.9797 Ext 109
Tel-214.496.9797, ext 112
Vice President / Senior Estimator
Tel-214.496.9797, Ext. 106